Okay, so this is one of our favourite songs on the Alexis Jordan album - and it's been screaming out for a single release ever since the album dropped a couple of months back.
'Happiness' we loved, 'Good Girl' we could give or take and 'Hush Hush' we love, so we're crossing our fingers that the clip does it justice, so let's watch and make some pointers...
1. Girl's been ditched by a playa who's punching well above his weight.
2. So it's a girls night out then (could be promising - especially if there's dancing involved).
3. She's popped on some bright pink lippy and some black 'Rachel Stevens' gloves and is on the prowl.
4. Verse two and she and her quartet of girlfriends have found a wire fence beside which to do some choreography.
5. After a bit more chorry near the roller door, who does she discover at the party making moves on another girl!? TOTAL PLAYA!
6. So she has a dance with her laydees right there in the middle of the floor to show him what he'll be missing tonight.
Clip's okay (perhaps a five out of ten), but we still love the song.