Ten points about the tracks on this fab Rogues sampler;
01. One of these tracks is the current single 'Would You Raise Your Hands'.
02. One of the tracks starts as mid-tempo pop before bursting into punchy commercial dance-pop.
03. One of the tracks starts off very dramatic, with haunting strings and a lone bell giving way to a big, beefy bassline.
04. One of the tracks is crunking guitars, electro beeps and a nod to the '80s.
05. One is a slightly more straightforward dance track that showcases the softer side of Mindi's vocals.
06. The other is a totally danceable feel-good pop track about living for tonight.
07. If you think you know what to expect from the new Rogue Traders album based solely upon the album's first two singles, you're in for quite the surprise.
08. We're very much liking what we're hearing.
09. Catch the band performing live on Hey Hey It's Saturday tomorrow night.
10. That is all.