* The rather cute-as-a-button Megan Washington is another artist added to this Saturday's Record Store Day line-up. She'll be heading into Melbourne's Discurio to meet public and sign copies of her 'How To Tame Lions' EP. See who's appearing near you at www.recordstoreday .com.au.
* Kylie Minogue has revealed to an eager Twitter follower that the first single from her forthcoming eleventh studio album is set for release in June. Expect to hear it on the radio in the second half of next month.
* Seems like Australia's Got Talent judge Brian McFadden must have been doing something right with his new single 'Just Say So'. It's rocketed to the top of the iTunes singles chart after just a few days on sale. Gaga's 'Alejandro' has also bulleted into the top ten.
* One of our favourites Andy Bull has confirmed via his Facebook page that he's started work on a new album, the follow up to his 2009 release 'We're Too Young'.
* A number of new tracks taken to radio yesterday, including the newly vocalled version of David Guetta's 'Gettin' Over You' with Fergie. EMI also serviced the corker new Miami Horror single 'Moon Theory'. Central Station serviced the new Inna single 'Hot', Warner popped out 'Hollywood' by Marina And The Diamonds and the new Jason Derulo track 'Ridin' Solo', and Universal serviced the title track from Taylor Swift's album 'Fearless'.
* On the UK singles chart, Scouting For Girls maintain their run in the No.1 position, while Usher moves up into position No.2 with 'OMG'. Timbaland and JT also move into the top ten.
* And Lady Gaga has returned to the top of the UK album chart with 'The Fame'. The Doves' best-of the highest new entry for the week, placing at No.12.