* They were one of the UK's biggest boy bands in the late '90s and early this century and three of the four original member of A1 have reformed for a little tour in Europe. The picture (left) is a brand new pic of the boys, from left Ben, Christian and Mark.
* EMI has today unveiled a special edition version of Empire Of The Sun's all-conquering album 'Walking On A Dream'. With anticipation of an ARIAs clean sweep high, the new double disc version will hit retail on Friday November 20.
* The stock for this week's Angie Hart 'Eat My Shadow' album giveaway arrived with us today and guess what? It's not just a plain old single disc version that we've been given for prizes, but a two disc set, with a selection of cover versions on disc two. The giveaway link is over there in the right-hand column and you know what to do!
* auspOp favourite Kate Vigo is stepping out into the live scene once again, with a show coming up at Melbourne's Northcote Social Club on November 08. Support is to be provided by The Bone Collectors and Jolene Moran.
* New music to radio in Australia this week includes the hot new Janet Jackson track 'Make Me'. It's a new track from her forthcoming best of set, imaginatively titled 'The Best'. The press release for the song hints at a new Janet Jackson studio album for 2010.
* Also at radio in Australia this week are the previously mentioned new Robbie Williams single 'You Know Me', Pearl Jam's new single 'Got Some' and Biffy Clyro's new single 'The Captain'.
* Speaking of Robbie Williams, his record-breaking 'Electric Proms' concert held last week in London is almost at Australian cinemas. Although we missed out on having the concert beamed live into Aussie cinemas, local audiences will get the chance to see it with limited screenings on November 06.
* Cheryl Cole has hit the No.1 spot on the UK singles chart this week with her single 'Fight For This Love'. The song also takes the gong as the year's fastest selling single so far, bagging almost 300,000 copies in it's first week on sale.
* And on the British albums chart, it's Alexandra Burke who's sung her way to the top of the chart, beating out fancied rivals Michael Buble and Whitney Houston, who debut at numbers two and three respectively.
* Pop superstar Lady Gaga seems to be getting into the festive swing of things if this publicity shot (left) is anything to go by. With just 60 sleeps to go until Christmas, her timing couldn't be more perfect.
* Melbourne's new music conference 'Face The Music' is on this weekend, with plenty of networking opportunities for those within the music industry. Sessions at this Saturday's event will include a series of topics related to various aspects of the music business. Head HERE for more details.
* And finally David Guetta has given fans a sneak peek behind the scenes of his new video 'One Love' featuring the saucy Estelle. Fans can click HERE for a quick gander.