* Plenty of new music taken to Aussie radio today and at least a couple of tracks that didn't get away the first time around. Warner Music has sent out the new Paramore single 'Brick By Boring Brick' (cover art pictured), along with the new Madonna single 'Revolver' (cover art revealed earlier today), the title track from Cobra Starship's album 'Hot Mess' and Switchfoot's 'Mess Of Me'.
* Meanwhile Universal Music has taken out the lead single from the 'Where The Wild Things Are' soundtrack, 'All Is Love', along with Diddy's new single 'Love Come Down'. They've also re-serviced the Bon Jovi single 'We Weren't Born To Follow' and Daniel Merriweather's 'Red'.
* Could Vanessa Amorosi make the No.1 spot on next weekend's official ARIA singles chart with her new single 'This Is Who I Am'? It's certainly looking that way at the moment, with the single firmly implanted atop the iTunes singles chart. Robbie Williams' new single 'Bodies' is at No.2 and Britney's new single '3' (which debuted at No.50 this week) is now top five.
* Barbra Streisand has made her move over in the UK and is now sitting pretty on top of the UK albums chart with her latest long player 'Love Is The Answer'. It moved up two spots to claim the pole position this week. Meanwhile over on the singles chart, Chipmunk debuts at No.1 with single 'Oopsy Daisy'. The Saturdays had to settle for No.2 with their new single 'Forever Is Over' and Whitney Houston debuts at No.12 with 'Million Dollar Bill'.
* Aussie songstress Bertie Blackman has thanked all those close to her on her first ever ARIA nomination, saying “It’s an honour to be nominated for this award, being an independent artist has always been important to me. Thank you to Mark Richardson and Forum 5 and everyone at MGM for giving me the foundations to remain true to being the artist that I have always wanted to be.” Aww.
* The team at Handsome Tours last week announced that the Melbourne gig for US based outfit Animal Collective had sold out. Today they've announced a second show in the Victorian capital, on Tuesday December 15. Tickets are on sale this Wednesday.
* And in the Tweet world of Twitter, the Rogue Traders are in the studio together for the first time as a new foursome, Cassie Davis has been hiding under porches (can anyone say... 'stalker'!?), Michael Paynter has been using shampoo to wash his jocks and Delta Goodrem's apologising for her lacklustre buggy driving skills on last night's edition of Rove.