* Ricki-Lee saw the video for her new single 'Hear No, See No, Speak No' debut on Channel 10's Video Hits over the weekend (we hope to have it online here within the next few days). She seems to have turned dominatrix too, roping in the talents of handsome young former Gold Coast Titans player Daniel Conn (pictured) to play her love interest.
* Frontier Touring have announced a venue change for James Hunter's forthcoming Melbourne dates. With the iconic jazz venue Manchester Lane now closed after being sold, the two original dates will now be combined into one - Thursday October 29. The gig will now take place at the Thornbury Theatre.
* Terribly sad when we don't support our own in this country. The Temper Trap's single 'Sweet Disposition' barely scraped into the charts when it was released here last year, but the track is now a top twenty Japan single and a top ten UK single. The band have also scored four nominations in this year's ARIA Awards, including the coveted Single Of The Year and Album Of The Year.
* Sophie Ellis-Bextor's new album, originally slated for a late 2009 release, looks like it's not going to be ready until next year, with the singer posting on her official website that she's been teaming up with Kleerup and The Bird And The Bee's Greg Kurstin on the new record.
* And in the world of Twitter, James Ash from the Rogue Traders has continued his blow by blow account of all things Australian Idol, Sarah McLeod has a new laptop (we assume she means 'computer'...), Kate Havnevik's been chowing down on Korean BBQ and poor Ke$ha is trying to get her make-up off. After three days!