* Universal Music has revealed that the new Vanessa Amorosi album, due for release on November 06, is to be called 'Hazardous'. It's the singer's second album since coming back from a desperately long break.
* AC/DC's concerts at Melbourne's Etihad Stadium were in doubt after the AFL cracked the sads that the shows would interfere with it's pre-season competition. But confirmation through late yesterday that all three concerts will go ahead as planned.
* EMI has announced that The Beatles have been breaking chart records across the world with the re-issues of their back catalogue albums. More than 2.25 million albums were sold in the first five days of release across the US, the UK and Japan. There are fourteen Beatles albums in this week's Australian top 100.
* Kate Miller-Heidke, who will embark on a national tour in November, has announced that Universal Music signing Washington will be the support act for each of the ten dates. Washington's 'How To Tame Lions' EP is available now.
* Sweden's El Perro Del Mar, supporting Sarah Blasko on her Aussie tour and playing a series of headline shows throughout the country, will make an instore appearance at Melbourne's Polyester Records in Flinders Lane on Monday October 05 from 3:30pm.
* Michael Coppel has revealed a second Perth show for The Pixies on their forthcoming tour. The Pixies will play on Saturday March 27 (sold out) and Sunday March 28 (new show) at the Belvoir Ampitheatre. Tickets for the second show are on sale tomorrow.
* And on the Tweeter side of live, Eva Simons has met the Vengaboys, Dannii Minogue's now all a-Twitter (find her HERE), and Michael Paynter has revealed the artwork for his forthcoming acoustic album 'Money On Your Tongue'. Check it out below!